Followers

Sunday 19 January 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #27 - Anything Goes.

This Challenge is hosted by Wynn,  so she will be choosing the Top 3 in due course.
On a personal note, I am so pleased to see our team member Pamela joining in with us when she can.

My contribution to the team samples comes from La Pashe - - Big One CD - Vol 2 - Sports and Pastimes.

This is a clear and unfussy decoupaged image - so suitable for the 'go too' box for those men in your life.  I don't have to send many 'male cards' but it is always useful to have a couple to hand.

I have used my new favourite set of dies for the mats.  These are from Carnation Crafts and are called 'Pretty Shabby'.

I look forward to some more blog hopping, and if you have hopped this way, I would love to hear from you.
Hugs
Carol


3 comments:

  1. The perfect card for those men who don't do sport love your new dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, I really like that image and you have used those lovely dies too. They work perfectly with the image.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card and I love your image really good card for someone who loves crosswords. The dies work well with the image

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.