Followers

Sunday 9 May 2021

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #60 - Anything Goes - hosted by me.

Before I show you my team make for CD Sunday Plus I wanted to reveal a wonderful birthday surprise I received from my daughter and son in law (Sarah and Simon).  Chris and I went down to their house on Saturday 24th for lunch and I was handed a huge heavy box and inside was a Cricut Machine.  I had already received some gifts from them both so this was over the top.  Needless to say I am thrilled to bits and when I have worked out how to use it and what to make I am sure I can bore everyone.  When I protested their generosity I was told I deserved it - so I shut up.

As I haven't even read the instructions yet for the above,  my make will have to be something I made earlier.  And you guessed it - from a Card Hut CD.  I did warn you I had made three on the trot.  Here is No: 3.


When I saw these ponies on the CD I just had to use them.  I used to ride. Not ponies - something a bit bigger.  In the village where I lived- in Kent - I had a friend who was horse mad and I used to go to her stables on a Saturday and she would let me ride for a couple of hours.  I did do some jumping but not very high.

These images came from the The Card Hut CD -  'Pets in a Mess'.  Once I had seen the look on the face of the girl in the front - incandescent with rage -  and the expression on her pony's face, I knew I had to use them both.  Wonderful drawings. They are a pleasure to use.

Now I must confess that I do have one more for next time and a new CD by the Card Hut did arrive in the post this week so.............

I do do other things in between.


Hugs

Carol

xx


7 comments:

  1. These images are such fun and you have made another lovely card.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these fun images they make such fantastic cards and you've made a fabulous one here. Good Luck with your new toy.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me smile,love the fun image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I hope you enjoy your new toy, I am sure you will find it useful, and what a lovely surprise for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove this! I have to say, I especially love the pony laying on the ground with his arms/legs crossed, that truly reminds me of my old Harry who constantly put forth that attitude! So, so fun! As for your Cricut....oh my, let the adventure begin! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely of you to visit. I thought you might like the card. I have a new Card Hut CD to play with so more to come. xx

      Delete
  6. Such a fun card, you just have to smile.

    I agree, you deserve your new 'toy' and I hope you have many happy hours playing, er sorry, working with it.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.