Followers

Sunday 23 May 2021

CD Sunday Plus - #61 - hosted by Pamela - Anything Goes (as long as our Rule 3 guidelines have been followed).

 

I fibbed.  Here is a 4th card in a row card made using The Card Hut CDs.   It was very easy to make and I admit I like the simple elegance of the background and images.   I used  'A Touch of Christmas' and  'Art Deco'  CDs by The Card Hut.  This time I used one of the frames on the CD, and printed it out on a semi gloss card and it looks very effective making the water and snow look very cold.

I think this might be my 'go to' Christmas card for this year if I suddenly find I haven't made enough.

I look forward to visiting you all and I will also be busy choosing my Top 3 from Challenge #60. We get so many great cards it is not something to be rushed.

Take care.

Carol

xx


2 comments:

  1. Great card, these CDs have some lovely embellishments on them and you make some great cards from them

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool and elegant look to this card.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.