Followers

Tuesday 19 October 2021

More for Christmas 2021

Because at CD Sunday Plus we now accept cards and projects made using digital stamps and images I have become much more aware of what - in the digital world -  is out there and available to purchase.

When I see a new to me site mentioned as a source used in an entry I go off to investigate.  Such a site I found the other day - HettyClare.  I have added the site - with a link -  to my side bar.

I purchased a few images and one in particular was a Christmas one.  I have made three cards using the purchased image.  I used a background from MCS and my graphics programme, ACDSee, to add the borders and text.  I really do not know what I would do without ACDSee.  Here are the three.




Later I might add  a little glitter or even some enamel type colouring to the fairy lights.  I try to make all my Christmas cards different but I do choose one each year to be my go to one in case I have not made enough.  I like this one so it may well be the one I choose.

I am so glad that my cards for the rest of the year are now complete - touching wood - as I am suffering a recurrence of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my right hand.  I had cortisone injection back in 2017 and was fine but it seems to be back.  Now I will start the long process of trying to get treatment.  Unlikely but we will see.

Hugs

Carol

 xx



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful image in gorgeous subtle colours, great cards Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun image Carol, it makes such a lovely card or even cards.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Carol! Gosh, I hope you get some relief for that hand! Just read about the COVID variant surge over there in UK. I know over here it's hard to get elective treatment since the pandemic began and I do not want to get it in the hospital (I know a handful who have). Prayers for you! Now, I love your cards. Well done! I have that image and want to use it but not on the front burners so maybe one day soon. I'm Pinning to have a great example when I do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.