Followers

Sunday 24 October 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #72 - hosted by Jo

 As always the challenge is Anything Goes as long as Rule 3 has been followed - see here in the sidebar.

For my DT card for this challenge I am presenting a card I made for my lovely nephew on his recent 43rd birthday.  He has been an Arsenal supporter since he really knew that there was such a thing as football.  We sometimes tease and embarass him by reminding him that when he was very little he used put on the kit when he was watching matches on the box.  I read this out to my son Chris  - his cousin - who commented  that it wasn't much fun being an Arsenal fan at the moment.  Much better to support his team - Liverpool. 

I don't understand the game - I was a golfer!

It all came from the La Pashe CD -  'Big One' Disc 2.  From the Football Birthdays folder.    It took a bit of fiddling and adjustments to get the 'strip' right before I decoupaged it.  It must be OK though as I haven't heard any complaints.

The red and white mats were cut using Carnation Crafts dies and I used the small centre oblong from one of the sets to make the sentiment.

As always I look forward to visiting many blogs.

Hugs

Carol xx 



4 comments:

  1. A brilliant masculine card Carol,I wouldn't even know what colours a team played in,bet your nephew loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a football fan, you made me smile I dont know much about football but I think Chelsea is a better team at the moment according to my husband

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Carol. I saw it and thought, what an awesome background! I've just recently been thinking about hunting down some digital scenery, creating and coloring them is getting way too time consuming. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card for a football enthusiast Carol.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.