Followers

Sunday 7 November 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #73 - hosted by Margaret - 'Anything Goes' (as long as Rule 3 has been obeyed)

 This is the card I have made for Challenge #73:


I went to La Pashe again for the image for this card.    From 'The Best of La Pashe - 2012' - Disc 2 -  Decoupage plus -  'On Manoeuvres'.  The tank and soldiers are decoupaged. The cacti  were found on the internet - downloaded and cut out and attached with sticky pads.  The two background mats were die cut using Carnation Crafts 'Shabby' dies.

This is for my son-in-law who has a birthday in November. He has many hobbies and is a very talented builder of models.  All working ones - like helicopters that fly and tanks that manoeuvre.

I just now have to find out - via my daughter - what little something he needs for the next model.

I look forward to visiting the entries to the new challenge.  In the meantime please be careful out there.

Carol xx


6 comments:

  1. You created the perfect card for your son-in-law Carol,he can't help but love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card for your SIL Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Nice internet cacti find too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,checked and still free on website,there is a similar one by a different designer at £1.30 ( dizzy designs mine was Wendy carr)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg... I did get the free one. That's why I put the comment in brackets. Perhaps I was being to clever. Sorry. xx

      Delete
  5. Perfect card for your son in law, I hope he loves his card.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.