Followers

Saturday 6 November 2021

Christmas is coming.

 There isn't much serious crafting I can do at the moment with my right wrist in a splint but I have been able to do some very gentle craft work for a little while with the splint off.  Only in little spurts - I promise.

A while ago I bought some kits to make tiny Angel and glass bauble hanging ornaments to make up.  I went a bit mad with the Angel kits and bought 5 kits (10 in each) in Poppy, Ivy, Honeysuckle, Heather and Harebell.

The Angels came from here  and the glass baubles came from Amazon.

Then on Amazon I found some small Pre-lit little trees to use as table centres or coffee table displays.  So I bought some of those to display my new Angels and baubles.  Here is a photo of the first one I have made.  Still to be played with a bit more.

The little trees are beautifully made and as I have so many Angels and baubles I have bought several and intend to give them as Christmas gifts.  I even found Christmas Ted  to be in the photo.

Carol

xxx


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful centrepiece Carl,the angels look so delicate on the gorgeous tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, hello Christmas Ted, he's a cutie. And your tree is wonderful! Looks very well made and sturdy. Your ornaments are delightful, they look very nice on the tree. I apologize for not emailing this but it'll have to do for now. I'm in a bit of the same end result as you with my neck and back/hip so after I make my blog posts I go around to leave a few words on my friends' blogs and am pooped and hurting, so that's what's what here. TTYL, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.