Followers

Tuesday 7 December 2021

Positively the last Christmas cards for 2021

Some of you may have picked up from some of my postings that I am a member of the UK Stampers Network.  This lovely group are primarily about all things stamping but they do have certain internal little groups that you can get involved in and not use stamps - like the ATC group .  They also do craft retreats and on one of these they learned some card shapes - one of which was a 3 point card.   It was talked about on the blog and I loved what they had done.  I am known amongst some of my friends as an 'any shape as long as it is square' kind of crafter but I did like the cards they showed me.  So I had a go and here are my last two Christmas cards for 2021.   I love them and plan to use the shape more often when I am making my 2022 Christmas cards.




Now the blue one was my 1st go and I still have that one but the second is in an envelope ready for the postbox.

For them both I used backing paper from stash.  The images are die cuts.  The meeces are from Carnation Crafts and the Santa is from Tattered Lace.  The sentiments were cut with dies I have had for ages.

Admittedly I made the basis of the cards  some time ago (September) but with help of the new pain medication from my GP to help with the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome I managed to complete the red one yesterday but only because I had already cut out the images and they were safe and ready in my die cut stash.

I think I like the shape more each time I look at them.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs

Carol

xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Carol love both colourways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Carol. I'm loving the TL Santa, he reminds me of the Santa in the Christmas Chronical Films (the eldest Grandson is very into them both at the moment)

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an interesting fold, I like the way it makes the central image front and centre. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol! I love these so much I had to Pin them. I could just gaze all day, so professional looking. I know you were chuffed as you Brits say to have finished them. Bravo to your GP for the prescription, too! I read your comment about not being to find digi versions of the space aliens I stamped and die-cut, they are sadly not digis. I did use a digital paper for the background of that card, but also had to use "real" stamps, lol. Enjoy your pain help, I am happy for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.