Followers

Sunday 5 December 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge - #75 - Anything Goes hosted by Moi.

This is the last challenge for CD Sunday Plus until after Christmas and the New year.

I have saved one of the Christmas cards I made with the new Tattered Lace dies and charisma sets - Christmas Tidings - that I bought a little while ago.  I showed you one that I had made (here) and this is the second I kept under wraps until now.



Out of the two I made at the time I think this is my favourite.  I found the background on the net but couldn't find to whom to attribute it to.  Who ever it was - thank you - and I only used a very little.

I love finding images to use that say Happy Christmas without always having to add the  words - and I think this is one of those.

So for the card I used the aforementioned background over which I placed the bauble made using the die cut charisma in two embossed layers,  over the extra bauble die cut,   and then a die cut bow.

As always I look forward to browsing through the entries we receive.  I am still hors de combat with the carpal tunnel syndrome and will do my best to get back to commentating asap.

This won't be my last post before Christmas but it is not too early to wish all a very happy festive season.

Carol

xx


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful peaceful scene Carol you can almost feel how frosty and still it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dies and the wonderful cards you can make with them and I love this one you've made.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful christmas card, love the background reminds me of Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Carol. Merry Christmas.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Carol! This is one of the most beautiful Christmas scene cards I've seen. That bow is adorable. And I love the images you've chosen. I do wish that CTS would go away and leave you alone. Hoping it is getting a bit easier to deal with anyway, hoping you've got you a bag of tricks by now. Big Christmas Hugs! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very lovely Christmas card. Have a happy and healthy festive season. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.