Followers

Saturday 18 December 2021

CFK for the UKSN

The coded heading stands for:

Card for Kindness for the United Kingdom Stampers Network.

Here is my card that I made for a fellow member of our club.  I have mentioned before that the members are monthly each given a name with whom to swap a Card for Kindness

Because of my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome I am - at the moment - using my graphic CDs and programmes more than usual in my card making.  Even typing this today is a problem as my whole arm and hand is tingling like crazy.

Here is the card together with a matching calendar.



I don't find it onerous to be making cards this way as I love all the Card Hut CDs and programmes. 

I just feel bad that I haven't managed to fulfill my commenting duties for CD Sunday Plus.  I can manage occasionally but not all the time.  With the major problems that the NHS is facing it will be many many months before I can get treatment for the Carpal Tunnel. I will just have to be patient.

In the meantime may I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a good safe New Year.

3 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Carol. I hope for you that you won't have long to wait to get your Carpel Tunnel sorted.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I do hope you get some relief soon. The unpredictability of our plights is so annoying and frustrating, patience is indeed a virtue. Thanks again for the card and hoping you received what I sent. Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the sentiment, yes the waiting list for the NHS just get longer and the wait times for treatment are growing, with no end in sight, hopefully I can get some treatment soon.
    I wish you and your family a Very happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.