Followers

Sunday 3 April 2022

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #82 - hosted by Jo

Docraft Digital Designer.    Hot Diggity Dog from Tulip and Friends.


 I am so enjoying my revisits to CD's and graphic programmes to enable me to continue making cards.  Over time I have got so engrossed in exploring die-cuts and cutting machines -  Vignettes and Charismas etc that I had forgotten how I started out crafting.  I did also do a great deal of non die-cut decoupage (and still love it) but that is difficult until my wrists have healed.

 As the pains have eased a little I have been enjoying the 'digital' world but  I really do want to get back to die-cutting, and all that involves.

I look forward to lots of visiting, and I hope - visitors.

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card for anyone who loves shopping Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card carol. Glad to hear that your wrists are a little easier.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Diggity Dog, this is a great card.

    Hope you continue to improve.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card, and I love the image, Glad the pains are eassing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Carol. I think we all need a bit of retail therapy sometimes. x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.