Followers

Sunday 17 April 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #83 - hosted by Margaret

It isn't often that our challenge lands on Easter Sunday but this year it has, so may I wish you all a very Happy Easter. 

I was named Carol because I was born at Easter.  Easter hymns and Christmas songs are both known as Carols.  Pity I can't sing - in tune.

I haven't got an Easter card to show you - I have a Birthday card.  I am still restricted to making digitally based cards but although it is turning out to be more fun than I thought it would I will be glad when the pain goes. Other complications have appeared and I am having another consultation on the 28th.


This card started out as an ATC.  I love making ATCs and belong to ATC swapping groups and have done so for years.

This is the ATC I made with Serif Craft Artist 2. This was made for a series just called Fairies in March 2017.

I went back to the original work on Serif and removed the fairy, added back the tissue like label,  butterflies and added the words and borders.  The ATC was decoupaged but I can't do that at the moment.

That was fun altering something that I had made all those years ago.

I will see you all again on May 1st.  By that time I will be a year older - and just maybe - wiser.

And in the meantime here is a copy of an Easter decoupaged ATC from  that same year 2017

Hugs

Carol xx


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful owl image and punny sentiment,happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Birthday card Carol. I love the ATC's too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all very pretty. You have so much skill with the digital and many years of practice! Happy Easter to you. I'll re-read the email with your dad in it in the next few days hopefully and write more then. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and a very clever sentiment.

    Hope you are still improving, albeit it slowly.

    Hugs
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Carol. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the owl image and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.