Followers

Sunday 5 June 2022

The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Card Challenge - with UKSN

Although the UKSN is 90% about stamping and mixed media they do allow any kind of medium for their ATC section of the club and they have -  graciously -  allowed me to continue to use digital images whilst my hand is healing so that I could enter this challenge.  I had all sorts of ideas buzzing in my head and this is what I produced:


I loved creating this card.  The background of Buckingham Palace was a copyright free image from the net.  'Her Majesty' is a wonderful first layer decoupage image from a La Pashe CD.  This is the first piece of fine cutting I have managed since my op so I am so pleased.  The union flag numbers, bunting, corgis, guards and the princes all come from a digital download purchase from Kate Hadfield.

I am secretly pleased with it (perhaps not so secretly now) and I hope you like it too.

Hugs

Carol

xx

2 comments:

  1. I very much love it and I can well imagine the fun you had making it. The fussy cut is wonderful, so good to see it. I am guessing every craft club in UK is using this theme, right? What a huge milestone, Queen Vic has had 7 years to get over being overtaken, so hopefully she is celebrating too. ;-) Enjoy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card, I love the images you put together well done

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.