Followers

Sunday 12 June 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #87 - hosted by Jo

A card for the 'Go to' box.  Sadly we still need a few of these but thankfully not as many now, as were needed in the previous two years.


This is from one of the Tatty Ted CDs using the Docraft Digital Designer programme.   To the topper from the disc, showing Ted in bed with flowers and the envelope,  I added the biscuits, the corner embellishments, the pink pencil and all the words.  The border was added using my graphics programme.

Another digital card that I enjoyed making.

Whilst I have been reduced to making digital cards I have had another problem - not being able to write inside the cards I make - or in fact even sign them.  I can now write but surprisingly my handwriting is now rubbish and difficult!!   I have come up with a solution.  Not mind blowing or earth shattering but useful.

I have bought a pack of Avery Address labels - J8166.  They are 6 on a sheet and perfect for a verse or a greeting together with your name.  These seem the perfect size for sticking on to the inside right sheet of the card. Here is a sample - perfect for the above card:

Sending you love

and best wishes

for a very speedy

recovery.

 With hugs

Carol xxx

 You can obviously space this out as you wish and choose any font but this is the one I chose and can print it out any time.  Just an idea.

On the subject of  'Wellness', I hope that all are well.  Please do take care.

I will be choosing my Top 3 during the next couple of weeks so I look forward to revisiting all the entries to #86

Hugs

Carol xx

4 comments:

  1. Tatty Ted is absolutely adorable,a brilliant get well card,hopefully you'll find writing easier in time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I hope your shoulder injection went well and recovery has been minimal. How very thoughtful of you to share that wonderful sentiment. Your card is too too sweet, love the bear and all the little touches you added. These and sympathy cards are the ones I never have when I need them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty get well card. I hope you are continuing to improve and crafting is becoming easier. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love the sweet bear image, we seem to always need get well cards at times, glad the hand in improving

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.