Followers

Sunday 4 September 2022

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #93 - hosted by Margaret

 

I had some fun making this one.  It all comes in digital downloads from Polkadoodles.  They sent me an email offering a 40% discount - so how could I refuse.  It would have been rude.

The pink lidded eyes I have had stored in a little embellishment box for a while.  You just know you are going to need them one day.

Happy Cactus Succulent bundle - (PRECOLOURED) printable clipart digital stamp for cardmaking, craft & stickers

This is the set that I bought - 'Happy Cactus' - together with some sayings and beautiful backgrounds.

This was a quick decision make and add to my CD Sunday makes. The UKSN group I belong to had sent me my 'name' for the Care For Kindness list for September and I desperately wanted to play with the new purchase - so -  what I had planned for this CD Sunday will now be my card for next time.  I think I understand it!

I don't think this will be the last of my Happy Cactuses.  (even though Grammarly has underlined Cactuses - it is correct).

Hugs

Carol

xx

4 comments:

  1. A fun card Carol it will bring a smile to the recipients face

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun card, brilliant sentiment and I am sure who ever gets it will enjoy it with a smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card Carol and those eyes made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great fun card Carol, I love the eyes they go perfectly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.