Followers

Sunday 18 September 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #94 - hosted by Jocelyn

At such a sad time I felt a deep need to display a favourite photograph that I have saved of HM Queen Elizabeth 11.

I saw it on the BBC News page that opens up whenever I switch on my computer.  It was taken during an amusing incident at a ceremony when the Queen and Prince Philip were surrounded by a swarm of bees where he had to stand still - at attention.


The smile and the twinkle in her eyes is what I will remember about our Queen.

Now -  here below -  is the card I made for this challenge.  Nothing royal but then I couldn't know what was in the wind.


This was made using Serif Craft Artist 2.  The CD is called Waterworld and was by Daisy Trail.  Full of super images and I have used it a few times.

In sorrow.

Carol

xx


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Carol and a great choice of photo too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carol,great pic too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love that photo of the Queen, she had such a beautiful smile.
    Your card is lovely Carol, I love the drama created by the darker colours.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Carol, love the abstract look and deep color contrasts. May your sorrow be replaced in time with comfort and peace, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.