Followers

Sunday 2 October 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #95 - hosted by myself (Carol)

 I don't think that most of us are really feeling much like crafting at the moment.  I think we are still really mindful of the fact we have just lost our Queen and now we are being hit by huge energy bills.  My direct debits have been increased almost threefold so my crafting purchases are going to take a hit.

On a brighter note here is my card for this challenge which was made a while ago when times were more cheerful:

Digital card made using images from The Card Hut CD - Mark Bardsley's Country Show, and my graphics programme - ACDSee.. I enjoy creating cards using The Card Hut CD's.  I think I have one for the next challenge already lined up.

Hopefully better times are coming.  In the meantime hugs to all, and .......keep crafting!!

Carol xx


5 comments:

  1. Your card made me smile Carol,the rider should have a soft landing, I'm still waiting to be notified of changes to the CD for power

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see this rider had her parachute on. A fabulous card Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love seeing these fun cards that you make. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one clever equestrian, Carol. This makes me smile, too cute. As I mentioned before, I was so hoping there would be a way to blunt the energy costs. You all need your heat AND your savings to live on. I will be praying for you and frankly for us, too. HUGS! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made my smile Carol, which is just what I needed this morning!
    Yes, the current financial crisis is a worry and our bills have increased by a crazy amount too. I've been cutting my crafting spend for a while now, as I have so much in my 'stash', so I'm currently working my way through it (if I live to 100 I won't use it all lol). It's turning out to be quite fun as I'm finding lots of things I'd forgotten I had!
    Hope you're doing ok lovely lady.
    Hugs
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.