Followers

Sunday 5 February 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #103 - hosted by Margaret

The time has come around again when I need to make birthday cards for my Great Nephews - Ellis, Arlo and Finn.  This one was for Arlo, whose birthday was last month.

I try to find something a little different each year and this year I  made a quiz card using Kate Hadfield - A-Z of Animals digital images.

 


 I enjoyed putting all this together.  The answers are contained in an envelope fixed to the inside of the card.  The inside of the card was a little tidier when I popped it in the post.


I have already shown the card on here that I made for Ellis. It went in the post yesterday.

 

I now how to find something for Finn - but I have until June.

I am looking forward to your visits and to visiting you.

Hugs

Carol

xx

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous fun card Carol,a wonderful idea to turn it into a game

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make the card into a game!! Looove this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea Carol,such a fantastic card. I'm sure that Arlo enjoyed his game.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect cards for young boys, Carol. Great work, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind comments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a fun idea to make a puzzle card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.