Followers

Sunday 19 February 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #104 - hosted by Jocelyn

 Here is my team offering for this challenge:


When I made this we were going through many, many heavy showers in the UK, and in fact some poor souls were suffering flooding. I can't begin to really know how they felt but whilst in the middle of all this rain I saw this promise of Rainbows on an old CD that I was rediscovering when I was making Jocelyn's card for challenge #102.   It seemed another card I had to make.

The CD was by Ooh La La - Say it with Words,  and the 'rainbowish' background came from a La Pashe CD. 

I am still not making as many die-cut etc cards as I would like but digital work is keeping me busy and sane.  Arthritis is no friend as many here will know.

I hope all are well and I look forward to more Blog hopping.

Hugs

Carol

xx


4 comments:

  1. Just the sort of card to cheer anyones day Carol. I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous sentiment,beautiful image and paper,a gorgeous colourful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet card, Carol. I'm glad the rain inspired you. Hoping your Arthurs quit acting up so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely sentiment to go with that cute image.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.