Followers

Sunday 5 March 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #105 - hosted by Moi


I had fun making this one.  The photo is from ??  It just reminds me of trips to far away places in the dim and distant past.  It must be the sunset and the palm tree.

The card for the 'card' came from a selection I bought some time ago.  From where - again??  But they are A4, glossy and with a water colour effect.  The pack came in quite a few colours and this one looked sort of tropical.  I found a matching plain piece of glossy card to use as the mat which was cut with a Carnation Crafts 'Shabby' die.

The cacti digital images came from a Polkadoodle folder called Happy Cactus.

The sentiment and the border for the photo were created using my graphics programme - ACDSee.

Lets hope that some of you may get to visit some tropical type places now that travel is easier but please - still be careful.

I look forward to your visits here.

Hugs

Carol

xx

P.S.

8th March 2023

I suppose it serves me right for posting a photo of a tropical scene? in the middle of Winter as here are a couple of photos taken in my garden at about 8.15 this morning.



I thought that we hadn't had snow for a long time but I checked on the photos that I always take when it snows and it snowed 2010, 2015, 2018 and 2021.  Always at about this time -  Feb/March.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, reminds me of many travels over the years, but no sure if we will be making another overseas trip this year as we have just come back from Norway and although we had a couple of lovely sun rises, the weather was definitely not tropical, anything but

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carol, the scene through the window look just like the place I would like to be a the moment.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Carol and with the little cacti on the window sill it makes a lovely scene. I think the card you have used might be adorable scorable as I have some that looks very similar. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, cleverly done! I'd love to be sat somewhere warm like that - like you, this weather plays havoc with my arthritis!!
    Take care
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beach view, Carol, lovely card. The cacti are a nice touch. Guess what? Your card finally arrived. Thanks so much, love the blue and butterflies. XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. So pleased it eventually arrived safely and that you like it. It is such a long time since I have tackled parchment. xx

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.