Followers

Sunday 14 May 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #110 - hosted by me

I have another La Pashe 3D decoupage card to show you. The last for a while I think, but not THE last, as I really do love La Pashe.

All the details about this card are - I am afraid - the same as my card for the last challenge.  Just a different image.

This decoupage image comes from the 'Nice and Easel' folder on the 'Big One' CD. The Butterfly is on the image but I added the ladybirds from  the same box of 'little bits' as last time.

The background image and the mats were cut using Carnation Crafts Shabby dies.  Yet again I haven't decided yet which greeting or sentiment to use.

The trouble is that I put the CD in the drawer and start wandering through all the images.  I then see this one and that one  -  start printing them out -  and Hey Ho -  I am decoupaging again.  

I hope all are well and I look forward to your visits and hopefully some comments - if you feel inclined.

Hugs

Carol xx



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Decoupaged image and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and lovely decoupaged image

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like La Pashe designs too Carol, they do make wonderful cards. I love this one.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pink flowers and cute ladybugs too. I'm the same way with my digital images on my computer. I get so easily overwhelmed by all the ideas I have that I literally cannot remember them once too many occur to me. And that's no fun. So I try to stop after the first one and that's no fun either, hahaha. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Carol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just GORgeous! A card for many occasions Carol.
    FABulous dies and those little lady birds? { I don't see them in the garden as much these days} are a perfect touch.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your visits and kind comments.xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.