Followers

Sunday 28 May 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #111 - hosted by Pamela

My card for this challenge comes from a CD by Ooh La La called 'Say it with Words'.

For some time I was part of the Ooh La La Design Team and also used to make sample cards in parchment for their shows on Create and Craft.  Sadly they do not seem to be around any more.  I liked the CDs they produced and enjoyed using the artwork - and still do.


 

I  made three cards back in January using this CD, for Challenges #101, #102 and #104.

I love the saying/quote on this card and the painting is a perfect accompaniment.

The background paper comes from La Pashe.  I expect I will be using this CD again until I rediscover a different one.   I often go off on a tangent. 

Recently I decided to tidy up the folders on my computer and make it easier to find things. That was the plan.  I spent many hours rediscovering forgotten sources of material and work done with the material.  Of course, I then wanted to reuse it, and consequently have not acheived much in the way of tidying up.

 Butterfly brain my Mother used to call me.

I hope you will enjoy your visit.

Hugs

XX



5 comments:

  1. A fantastic sentiment for the beautiful image Carol, a wonderful CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Carol, the sentiment certainly goes well with the image.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, with a wonderful sentiment, and perfect image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, what a darling card, Carol! I love the image and the quote is 100% true for me! I think this rediscovery of art supplies is a virus currently going around. So many I know, including me, are doing the same thing. When I was growing up, my parents would tell me to go clean my room. 3 hours later they came to check and nothing looked different. But my closet and my drawers were neat and orderly. They had to keep on me to make the bed, clean up the floor and dust first before getting lost in, er um, cleaning up my little secret places, lolol. Happy week ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card and such an appropriate sentiment for all of us lol
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.