Followers

Monday 8 May 2023

Birthday booty

 As promised I have some photos to show of just some of the cards and flowers etc that I was lucky enough to receive last month. It was a wonderful birthday and seemed to go on for ever.  I felt very humble and grateful that friends and relations had gone to so much trouble.

Here are just a few of the flowers:




And just some of the cards:


From my son

From my daughter and SIL


From Aimeslee

Many others but not all up when I took this  photo.

These balloons were hanging up in the restaurant - for all to see - so I brought them home.

Finally - most of my friends know that I love doing jigsaw puzzles and have a huge collection but when I added this particular one to my Amazon wish list I must have been quite mad.  Bought for me by my daughter - bless her. I do a little each day but not finished yet.


And this is what I hope to see when I have finished:


Thanks for your patience in sharing part of my day.

xx

p.s. Finally finished the puzzle late evening on the 11th. Took quite a while.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Carol it all looks so nice! Your puzzle is gorgeous, one of my favorite scenes. It was fun making your card and so many other fun ones too, love how you have them displayed on the door glass. The balloons and signs and beautiful flowers, too. You really had many happy returns of the day! Well-earned and deserved! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts, flowers and cards, Carol! Very happy, (very belated) birthday greetings to you! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a wonderful display of cards, lovely flowers and a beautiful jigsaw, glad you had a great day

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.