Followers

Sunday 26 November 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #124 - hosted by Jocelyn

 

I think that this is one of the most realistic animal stitching patterns that I have found.

It was made using a Sparkle Stitch card pattern -  downloaded from 'Add Some Sparkle'.  The pink and black mats were cut using Carnation Crafts Shabby dies. The sentiment comes from a box of various ones I must have had for years.

It looks so much more realistic in the 'flesh'.  The pattern seems to make the body of the cat seem rounded.  I know quite a few cat lovers and this will be destined for one of them.  I quite like cats but would prefer a dog - if I could cope with having a pet again.  My last dog was a beautiful black and white English Springer Spaniel.  He was gorgeous.  Ah well!!

Hugs

Carol


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and as you say, very realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect stitching and gorgeous framing, Carol. I read your message that you mailed our card and am letting you know yours went out in today's mail. Let's let each other know when they've arrived, okay? Have a great week, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking my card. Yes, I will let you know when it arrives. xxx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous stitching Carol, a lovely design.
    I've never had a cat. As you know, it's spaniels every time for me!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful stitched cat Carol,an elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply GORgeous Carol!
    Such a realistic cat. It really is Stunning.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.