Followers

Wednesday 6 December 2023

Butterflies.

 I love all things butterflies and would like to use them more in my crafting.  A little while ago, whilst visiting Katy Sue (which I do very frequently) I  spied - and then bought several sheets of her printed and die-cut Kaleidoscope of Butterflies.  They come in a pack of two sheets - one pastel coloured and one vibrant. (332 in each pack)  They are a multitude of sizes and what I really love about them is that they are printed on both sides.  

I have used the odd one or two  in the past when I have been finishing off a card but this one was made for the butterflies to be intentionally  the major part of the card.

Here it is:


I found the card with the aperture in amongst some bits and pieces I bought ages and ages ago.  I am almost sure they were from Hunkydory.  The picture I think was a download from ? which I found on my go-to file on the computer.  I think it is a beautiful painting of a Lavender field in France.

As I found these two things I remembered my lovely butterflies that were itching for an outing - hence my new card.  I hope you like it - I am thrilled with it. (little things - they say).  I am determined to make more and have already been searching for papers and such like to use to make my own aperture cards.

Hugs

Carol

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.