Followers

Saturday 16 December 2023

Another jigsaw bites the dust

 I fell in love with this one when I saw the picture on Amazon.  I love butterflies so this was perfect for me.

 But Oh boy was it tough.  Normally I sit down open the box and just keep going but with this one I had to take breaks.  Here it is.


I had trouble taking a decent photo.  The image on the box is much better, but I think that is because it is a photo of the smooth print, and not the ups and downs of a jigsaw surface. 

Anyway here it is.  Not 100% about the yellow but nothing else was any better.

Carol xx

P.s. I thought I would show the image from the box.



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful jigsaw,it looks really difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love how you framed it, the yellow really sets it off, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.