Followers

Sunday 10 December 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #125 - hosted by Carol (moi)

 I enjoyed showing you my black cat stitched card last time because I loved the pattern and how it looked, but I have another very different stitched card to show you this time:



I am enjoying showing you this card because I made it especially for a friend of mine and her husband.  They have received it - I was told today (Wednesday) by email.  The recipients are in Texas.  

The friends are Aimeslee and Michael.  I made this a little while ago using a download  from Stitching Cards.  I have made this card a couple of times but this was a special.

What is even more special  is that Aimeslee is joining our Design Team.  I couldn't be more pleased.  

I am also very pleased that we are yet adding another to our Design Team.  This is Meg - from 'Bits and Pieces'.  We are thrilled that Meg is  joining the team again.  So there will be 7 of us in February and we will see you then.   Don't forget - as posted on the Challenge blog,  we are having a longer than usual Christmas/New Year break.. We start again on the 4th of February 2024.

I would like to thank you personally not only for the interest you have shown in my own blog, but also for the support you have given CD Sunday Plus.

A very Happy Christmas to you all.

Hugs

Carol

XXX




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching card, lovely design of the snowmen,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me smile,the stitched couple under the mistletoe is fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely stitched Carol, I'm sure Aimslee was thrilled to receive it. It's hard to believe we're on our final challenge of the year! Looking forward to creating with everyone again next year. Thanks so much for all your support this year, it means a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, my hip is better and I'm back at my computer catching up. We were thrilled to have received this beautiful card and I'm "chuffed", as y'all say, to be on the Team in 2024, very much looking forward to it. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your stitched cards. Beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.