Followers

Saturday 13 January 2024

Flowers and butterflies

 I have been exploring and playing with some new purchases.  Three of which are from Carnation Crafts and  one is from Katy Sue.


I have had hours of fun using all these wonderful dies. Firstly the background frames are from a Carnation Crafts (CC) matting and layering set called Teardrop and Sweep.  I bought the whole set as follows.


The flowers and leaves all come from Floral Embrace. A new to me set of dies and vignettes from CC. I have spent hours printing out the flowers and making them up. I have even discovered that I can change the colours a little using my graphics programme.  Also changing the paper used makes a great difference in the colour tones. I added some fine beads to the centres .

The pink butterflies are from Perfect Packages - another set of dies from CC and the yellow are die cuts from Katy Sue.

I can't remember where I purchased the sentiment banner.  I bought it such a long time ago.

I have made up dozens of the flowers from Floral Embrace in all the different shades so I will be busy.  I think flowers and butterflies will be my theme for quite a while.

Carol

xx

1 comment:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.