Followers

Saturday 20 January 2024

More flowers and butterflies

 


 Actually just one flower and some butterflies.  Whilst nursing a stinking cough and cold I have tried playing some more with the Carnation Crafts 'Floral Embrace' set.  Again I played a little with the colours, but have decided that my current graphics programme isn't sophisticated enough so I am looking to find something better.

In the meantime I cut out a white lacy layer to act as a background.  (I can't remember the make I am afraid).  The little butterflies are also from Carnation Crafts with added Glamour dust and some gems.

Nothing from Katy Sue this time but I will confess that I have been shopping and have some more delicious 3D die-cut decoupage sheets to play with - so watch this space.

I hope all are well in this freezing weather.  Don't catch cold.  I did.  The first cough and cold for at least 4/5 years.  Stay safe.

Carol

xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol.
    This is so very pretty. I love your colour choices and the frame is so delicate.
    Nice to have some new goodies to look forward to.
    Hope you're soon feeling much betterer.
    Lots of love
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.