Followers

Sunday 7 January 2024

Katy Sue - 3D die-cut decoupage

 I finished nearly all my Christmas cards quite a while before Christmas so I had time to devote to some 3D die-cut decoupage from a favourite supplier - Katy Sue.  Here are a few that I made for my go-to box.





I am sure that I have made and shown the third card before - the Hydrangea, but the others are new to me.

I hope that all are OK and dry.  We had a small leak but it will have to wait until better weather before it can be repaired.  They have now promised us some snow. What joy!!

Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous, and I have to tell you this: about 2 days ago, I discovered Katy Sue on Amazon and ordered many sets with my Christmas money as I love 3D die cut decoupage, and all of your card images are included in what I bought! How serendipitous is that? I also discovered her digital papers and once I get my 3D sets, will go over and find digi papers to go with them. Hope not too much snow for you! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Carol. I think I'll always love decoupage, both to make and receive xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.