Followers

Sunday 4 February 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #126 - hosted by Pamela

A late Happy New Year to one and all and I hope that all are well.  It seems strange to be this late with our first challenge for 2024 but here we are - now with our bigger team.

A personal extra hello from me to Meg and Aimes.    I am so looking forward to working with all our teamies.

I finished off last year with a stitched card, and for my first of the New Year I have chosen another.  Here it is:


I have purchased the patterns for each month's Birth Flower and they are downloaded from Form-A-Lines - part of the Stitching Cards ensemble.  I have used a new to me set of background cutting dies from Carnation Crafts - Teardrop and Sweep Collection.  The added butterflies are also from Carnation Crafts - 'Light as Air' from The Perfect Packages Collection.  I am 'into' butterflies in a big way so you will see plenty of them during the year.  The striped violet and white backing paper comes from La Pashe.

That's all for now except to say that I am looking forward to another year of sharing our crafting with you all.

Carol

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Your stitched cards are always beautiful Carol, gorgeous embellishments and layering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching and card,your stitching cards are always perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty and I have to say my favorite as I'm a bit partial to February, hehehe. Beautifully stitched and designed, Carol. Thanks so much for the welcome! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous stitched card Carol and I love the colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! FABulous design and I LOve these colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.