Followers

Sunday 18 February 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #127 - hosted by Meg

Whilst we had our longer break over the Christmas period I took the opportunity to explore some new to me die-cutting collections.  The one I have used for this DT card is from Carnation Crafts.  It is called the 'Floral Embrace Collection'.  I have been using it together with a new set of background dies called 'Teardrop and Sweep' - again by Carnation Crafts.

Here is the card I made using these two new collections:


 When I first made this I didn't add a sentiment but as I am now going to use the card I have added one and here is how it looks now:

The 'vignettes' as they are called are downloaded.  Below are a couple of links to show how I have been experimenting with the colouring during our break -  as much as my graphics programme will allow.

1st link

2nd link

Here are some of the ones I have been making up after experimenting with colours:


I look forward  to more visits with you.  In the meantime stay well and safe.

Carol

xx



4 comments:

  1. Thats a beautiful card, I love the die cuts and the flower, it all works so well together

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diecut background layers showcase the beautiful flowers perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple but very classy card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant card Carol, really beautiful.
    I gave up the fight and bought the teardrop dies - now I just need a chance to use them!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.