Followers

Friday 22 March 2024

Card for Kindness for UKSN

 I think I have mentioned before that I belong to the UKSN - United Kingdom Stampers Network.  We  have a few Postal and Exchange lists and one of these is CFK - Cards for Kindness.

A list is drawn up each month and we each send a card to the name we have been given and obviously receive one as well from another on the list.

I tried something different this month using a Carnation Crafts die set and Vignettes that I bought some time ago - Sheer Delight.  This is for our member - Jan.

The outside

The inside using Sheer Delight.

 

The outside die cut bouquet comes from Tattered Lace from a series called 'Sash 3D'.  This one is called 'Berries'.

There is quite of lot of 3D on the card which I love doing.  I always have liked 3D work.  This was the first type of craft work I learned from my Mother.

I have heard from Jan and I am pleased to say that she liked it.  The CFK list at UKSN is one of my favourite lists.

Hugs

Carol

xx


4 comments:

  1. You know I love the 3D decoupage and am glad you do as well!
    Your card is chocked full of loveliness, so pretty!
    I just saw on TV about Kate Middleton's cancer. Shocking and will pray for her full recovery.
    Also mailed off your card today, so hopefully you will receive on time - let me know please. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit Aimes and your compliments. I will let you know when my card arrives . I think we are all hoping for the very best for for our beautiful Catherine. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the dies and gorgeous colours you used.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.