Followers

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Jewelled Butterfly - same stamp - different look.

As promised here is another version,  using rainbow printed parchment.  Actually it is a'splodgy' rainbow backing paper from a Carol Ann's Studio CD printed directly to parchment.  I stamped out the butterfly from  Carolines in Stazon and then embossed the ovals and dots from the back and then used a fine grid and pricked out all the holes from the front that showed around the embossing.  As it is called the Jewelled Butterfly I felt it needed some zing so I added black gems from my stash which I felt complemented the pink of the background.  Antennae also from stash.
We then went out for photo shoot.  Hope you like this version as well.

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation, you are spoiling us with this butterfly stamp. My favourite colours too.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Carol, thats stunning. What more can I say.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! another stunner, Carol.

    x

    ReplyDelete