Followers

Sunday 4 August 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #16. 'Anything Goes' as long as a craft CD has been used somewhere in the making. Hosted by Wynn

I have chosen an image from 'House Mouse Decoupage'  that really made me smile - and in my mind, I have called it 'Oops!'.

Actually, I think that almost all the images from House Mouse CD's make us smile and that is why we love them and use them so much in our card making.

Here is my card:


I have added a little decoupage and die-cut seagulls and sentiment. A very simple card but I think the image says it all.

Sadly we haven't had as many entries as we would have liked in our Challenges recently. Perhaps it is the weather or the school holidays or perhaps even holidays in general.  Please note though that Challenge #17 will be themed and there will be prizes awarded and, as they say, (whoever they are) you have to be in it to win it.

I look forward to some blog hopping. Perhaps a little less expensive than last time as I ended up buying 3 more CDs.

Take care.
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Carol. The colours are lovely and such a great image. I like those cheeky seagulls too. We have lots of those down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Carol, I love the look on the other penguins face.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.