Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Lots of fun with a new CD

I have been buying some new CDS and have just had so much fun with one that arrived in the post this morning.
It is from 'The Card Hut' and called  The Great Outdoors.

There is so much on the disc and the graphics programme is great and easy to use.  This is what I have made.



I really have had so much fun with everything on the disc that I used, and there is so much more.  I have saved what I have done  as a topper (with and without the speech bubble)  and will probably use it for a male birthday.  I have printed it out on the great matt photo paper that I always use and the colours are perfect.

Can you tell I like my purchase?

Hugs
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card, love the image I must have a look for this CD.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.