Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #17 - 'Summer Holidays' - prize challenge.

As you will see from the title CD Sunday has now become CD Sunday Plus.  As a team, we have decided to move with the times and include the use of USBs and Digital images as well as CDs for image sourcing for entering our challenges. The full announcement and details are to be found here.

Challenge #17 is our 2nd prize Challenge of the year.  The theme is 'Summer Holidays'.  The team will be awarding a prize or prizes and the winners will be chosen by the whole team.   We look forward to receiving your entries and do not forget that you can now use USBs and Digital images as well as those CDs.

Here is my card for this challenge.  I have made this card before but enjoyed making it again for this challenge.  Here it is:

The image comes from -  Best of La Pashe 2012 CD.  The die-cut starfish come from Marianne Craftables Silver Selection.   I love these little die sets.   I now have a collection of 26 of them.

Now I did say that I had used this image before and in fact, I have discovered that I have already used it twice.   The first time for a CD Sunday Challenge -  'On the beach',  and the second time - the one that I had remembered - as a wedding card.   Here it is:



 If you are interested in why and how I made this one click here.

As a team, we are excited about our changes and we hope you will help us celebrate by joining in this challenge - and we hope - many more.

Carol

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant summer scene, camper vans and summer seem to go together so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, both are real summery scenes, love both images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image Carol. Not had a camper van holiday but I bet they are great fun. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and thanks for sharing the wedding card you made with the same image, it just goes to show how versatile the image can be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Carol. We are due good weather for the bank holiday so I'm sure a lot of people will be headed for the coast just as your card predicts.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Carol. My youngest daughter would love a VW Camper and she would love your card. The little starfish you've added are fab.

    I'm thrilled to be able to join in again with this and future challenges. Glad of the changes you've made too, I've got a few usb's I can now use too.

    Crafty hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.