Followers

Monday 5 August 2019

Parchment Butterfly Balloon

In a desperate need to find out what parchment I can do with one cataract done and waiting for the other to be done I fished out a project I had seen in the Parchment Magazine with the intention of doing it someday. 
It is called 'Butterfly Balloon'. Designed by Alla Terpugova in the Talent Spotters section in the July 2017 edition. I have done my own thing by using Pergamano Multi Grids Nos: 31 and 17 for my butterflies and a very new (arrived this morning) flower die from Marianne Craftables for the flowers on the edge of the basket. I used some special gems by Habico for the butterflies bodies. 
The parchment was coloured by using patterns from various craft CDs. I loved making this and stuck at it until I finished.



3 comments:

  1. I had to enlarge this to make sure I didn't miss a single detail Carol, absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Your parchment is always gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.