Followers

Sunday 10 November 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #23 - ATG

Good morning.  We had a wonderful selection of entries for #22 -  and thank you all - and to those who managed to find something from Debbie Moore. 

Now - for this challenge -  I have been using one of my new CDs again.   I just love playing about with the images and telling a story.  I think that this story is fairly obvious when you see it :

.....but where did the ball come from?   Next door?  The little dog nearest the French windows is looking very worried.  The Robin looks scared stiff and the little Corgi? doesn't look very interested at all, does he? He certainly isn't wagging his tail.  The leader of the pack is giving it his all trying to catch the ball.   I have no idea what breed he is supposed to be - perhaps just a mongrel.

The print looks a little feint but it is better in real life.  I used a linen card which dampens down the effect.
The only thing that wasn't on the CD was the ball.   I found one on the 'net' and just adjusted the size and used a 1mm sticky pad just to lift it from the background.
I hope you enjoy my little story and I look forward to your visits to me  - and my visits to see your creations.
Hugs
Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. A great card with a story. Looks like they are having a lot of fun.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card that tells a little story, they are having fun
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Carol. Love all the movement shown in the image by the dogs.....they really brings the scene to life! Great use of the ball graphic too. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun scene! I really must get that CD - I have some of the stamps from the same range and love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and fabulous fun scene and image -great little story too.Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my grandaughters Christmas cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.