Followers

Friday 1 November 2019

Christmas 2019 - last few

Parchment and Groovi plate.
Digital from Serif with added parchment poinsettias.
Parchment and Groovi plate with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils used for colouring and a very small parchment poinsettia added.
Die-cut decoupage sheet from?
Parchment and PCA plate for the image and Groovi plate for the sentiment and Faber Castell for the colouring.
After I had finished these last cards and whilst posting them to my computer I realised that I hadn't done any stamped cards this year.  I will have to rectify that next year.  I have too many stamps not to use.
xx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful selection of cards Carol, the gingerbread man is decoupage from Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg. I had forgotten who I had ordered it from.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards, I love the robin one.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.