Followers

Sunday 24 November 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #24 - ATG - hosted by Moi

Since we increased the usable sources on CD Sunday to include USB's and digital downloads it has been good not just for our challengers but also for the team.
I am now able to include most of my parchment work if I wish as so much is created using downloaded patterns, and also my stitchwork -  as that is all from downloaded patterns.  Of course, I have used them in the past but before we changed the parameters I had to find something from a CD to include in my creation.  Although enjoyable it is no longer absolutely necessary.

I recently showed a stitched card I had created using a pattern downloaded from Cardmaking Online (Australia) -

 
Whilst I was buying this pattern I purchased several more and the one I have saved to show you today is absolutely my favourite stitch pattern to date.  Designed by the same creator that designed the frog blowing bubbles here is.............Cupid.

Isn't he wonderful?  I can't tell you how much fun and enjoyment I had creating this card. It has been hard not to show him before today.
The creator is Laura and her patterns - of which there are many - can be found on Cardmaking Online (Australia).

The green and brown colouring have been done using chalk pencils. The threads are by Guttermann and the hearts are die cut from red card.

If you like stitched cards I can recommend this site. The link is in my sidebar but I do know that they might be 'off air' for a little while as they are relocating.
I hope you will join in Challenge #24 and I look forward to visiting you.
Hugs
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this card, great image and lovely to see more of your stitching and parchment work

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and wonderful stitching as always.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've combined stitching with colouring, that would never have crossed my mind and it's really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this Carol, it's a wonderful card and design.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.