Followers

Monday 4 November 2019

It never rains but it pours.....

and on Saturday it sure did.  Our little group of three were Barton on Sea bound for the last Judith Maslen workshop of the year and the heavens opened and the wind howled.  Unbelievable weather conditions.  How our chauffeuse Charmaine coped I don't know? -  but she did and we got there safely but.....just to add to the day (which had only just started) I took a tumble.  Dashing through the door to the hall carrying stuff and trying to get out of the wind and rain I fell headlong flat on the ground.  How embarrassing!!  Oh, boy, do I know about it now.  I have bruises and aches and pains everywhere.  It did shake me up quite a bit.  Let's face it I am too big and too old to go throwing myself around like that.  I didn't parch very well in the morning as I couldn't really concentrate so the morning card I am going to show you was started again from scratch yesterday.  The afternoon one didn't fare much better but apart from having to rescue the border, it wasn't too bad.

Here are the cards:

Christmas Reindeer - jm 138


'Keys' - jm 139
I hope you like them. They are two cards I won't forget in a hurry.

Stay upright - tis safer and more dignified.
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hope the discomfort eases quickly Carol, 2 stunning makes especially like the Christmas one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the bruises fade quickly Carol and the aches don't last to long. Two fantastic cards, the stag is beautiful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely cards, just remember next time you go not to fall into the parchment lesson. I hope you soon feel better and the bruises fade fast. I do like the reindeer jumping great design. now when I look at a reindeer I think of Norway and how the meat tasted, yes we eat reindeer and its very tender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear Carol I do hope you feel better by now. Lovely cards, I especially like the keys.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.