Followers

Sunday 15 March 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #31

When I was writing my post for our last challenge it was all doom and gloom here with bad weather and a carpenter who was muttering.  Well today the sun is shining and the decorator is here now to paint the said wardrobe doors and he is very happy and jolly.

For my card this challenge,


 ...... I have used an image from a La Pashe CD printed on parchment with a simple border that I designed.  The image of the Cardinal bird is a particular favourite of mine and makes a very pretty Christmas card.   I have used a few red beads to stitch the parchment to the red backing card and added a little glitter to the snow and pinecones.   A little difficult to see except in real life.
I have started even earlier this year with my Christmas card makes and to date, I have 22  24 including this one and later posting.
I am looking forward to much blog hopping for this challenge.
Please stay safe and well.
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the image and the parchment work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Carol. Every one a work of art.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.