Followers

Sunday 29 March 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #32 - hosted by Margaret

As always this challenge is an 'Anything Goes',  as long as a CD/ USB, or digital image has been used -  or any combination thereof - in the making

I chose a beautiful image from a favourite CD from the Joanna Sheen stable - Faye Whittaker Collection - CD2 - Country & Garden section.

Here it is.


 I just loved the Spring/Summer look to the image and the sentiment of a Mother and child spending time together.  I added the Birthday sentiment and the borders with my ACDSee programme.  The green and blue mats were cut using the Pretty Shabby rectangular dies. I haven't got bored with using them yet. There is something so pleasing about the effect.
The gems in the corners are more of my purchases from China.  I do see now that they are available from UK suppliers.

I hope the recipient (whoever it may be) will like it as much as I enjoyed making it.  For me, it just seemed to flow.

Please take the time to comment - if you wish of course - and to visit my fellow teamies. If you click on their names above their cards it will take you straight to them.

Stay home and keep safe.
Love and hugs
Carol
xx



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image colour combo and traditional style card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Carol. Joanna Sheen's discs are still amongst my favourites.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, lovely image from a beautiful CD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours of the mats and agree with you about the Pretty Shabby dies, they really do set off an image so nicely. The image you have chosen reminds me of school days as we had a similar picture in one of the classrooms but the figure in the scene looked to me like one of the pupils from an earlier generation wearing a navy blue pinafore which all first and second years had to wear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind comments. It is a card I thoroughly enjoyed making.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.