Followers

Monday 16 March 2020

Parchment Borders 8 & 9 and a stitch card.

Whilst I am self isolated I am crafting at quite a pace.  I am quite fit and well but sadly belong to one of the 'at risk groups' - and oldie with possible problems.   I am not going anywhere and am having no visitors so I have plenty of time.   I am not even doing much housework (except essentials) as no one is coming round to inspect.

So here are the next two border cards:

The bauble and the bell are from Pergamano Multi Grid 10 and the bow is from a Tattered Lace grid.  No beads this time but plenty of brads were used.

Now here is the stitch card - mentioned in an earlier posting.  It is a card for a fellow parcher whose birthday is on the day of our next workshop but as I won't be going I will have to post it to her.
The pattern is from Stitching Cards.  The name and number 85 were created using the stitching font that I purchased a long time ago.  I have made a couple of similar cards before - one to my fellow teamie Pamela - but I like the style so I hope Pamela doesn't mind.



Be careful and keep safe.
Hugs
Carol
xx

1 comment:

  1. Three beautiful parchment cards, it looks like we will have plenty of time in the near future to craft all day

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.