Followers

Thursday 5 March 2020

Parchment Borders - 4 & 5

Yet more of these wonderful border patterns.

For No: 4 I have printed a scene from a La Pashe CD into the centre of the parchment and then created the border around it all.  I altered the border pattern slightly to accommodate a mistake I made towards the end of the project, as I didn't want to start all over again.

I used gold glitter and blue card as the mats and then stitched with complementary blue and gold silver-lined beads. The sentiment was embossed from a PCA  plate.

For No: 5  I stitched the finished parchment to a red mat using matching red silver-lined beads.  The decoupage in the centre is from a sheet of 3 x 3D Push Out designs by Jeanine's Art.  I bought these at The Art of Craft yesterday when I was there at our monthly parchment workshop.

I noticed on the border pattern website that many, many of the cards are finished off with the use of these small attractive 3D decoupage images.   So, I bought a few,  and this is the first one to be used.   I have another 5 ready to be used.   Just need to do the parchment.  Well, it is raining yet again so what else am I going to do.


1 comment:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.