Followers

Sunday 1 March 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #30 - Anything Goes - hosted by Carol

I am afraid it is all doom and gloom here at the moment. The weather is foul outside and I have a carpenter here working on my new wardrobe doors and something isn't going well so the black cloud is inside as well as outside.  Best to just get on with writing my posts and pretend I am not here.

There are so many wonderful cards being entered into our challenges. I am enjoying seeing new shapes, styles and ideas but for this time I have yet another stitched card for you.  I will make an effort to try some new shapes when I have more time to just play.

So here is my card:

I have kept it as simple as possible. The stitch pattern is a download from here, the background card is from a CD (Kraftyhands Deco Delights) and the sentiment is a die-cut.
I think that is all for today - the carpenter needs another coffee.

I look forward to visiting yet more blogs and seeing many more wonderful creations.
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. the background is a perfect match for your wonderful stitched image Carol. Hope the doors were finished without mishap

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could not have pick a better background to go with this wonderfully stitched card Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Budda. It all goes together so well.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.