Followers

Sunday 16 August 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #42 - Anything goes - hosted by Jocelyn

I am writing this in the cool of Friday evening.  I was worried that the cool would never come.  I know that many enjoy the heat and sunshine but I am afraid I am not one of them.
So I must apologise to any of our challengers whose entries I didn't comment on properly.   My computer/workroom is in my conservatory and at times the temp in here was in the upper upper 90's F.

I have another parchment for this challenge.  A new to me pattern for Christmas.

Here it is:


This 2011 pattern -   by Sue McGuirk - was a download from Craftsuprint.com and is called 'Shimmering Snowflake'. 

I have added some glitter to the embossing to create the shimmer and also added red gems to the snowflake and the corner motifs.

I look forward to some more blog visiting and as long as it isn't boiling hot again I promise to stay longer and comment properly.

Take care.
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful design Carol,the snowflake is exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflake design and on parchment, as always your parchment is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Carol, your parchment is always a pleasure to see.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful parchment snowflake. I like the collour you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card Carol, I would put it in a frame and display it each year.

    I am in awe of anyone who can do parchment craft.

    Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo. I am feeling much better. My new pill regime is beginning to kick in. xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comments ladies. They are truly appreciated.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.