Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Flutterbies

I was making a future project as a design team card for CD Sunday Plus and I got sidetracked.  Easily done  - and with all this time on our hands, it isn't a problem.

I was using some crafting favourites - Carol Ann's Studio CDs and Shabby dies by Carnation Crafts.

This is what I created for no reason other than I enjoyed the making and it will go in my box ready to send to someone - and hope they like it.

Carol Ann's Studio CDs are full of delicious papers, graphics and ideas.  I have had them for some time and go back to them time and time again.  The striped paper and the ATC size topper are from her Midi CD-4. Flutterby Purple.
My set of Shabby oval dies was used for the aperture and matts.  The butterflies were die-cut from dies I have had for some time and gems are old favourites.

Now off to finish the project that started all this but you won't see that for some time.  That is the only downside of being on a design team.  When you have made something you naturally want to show it off and talk about it - a natural human reaction - but it has to be a secret until the planned challenge day.  In this case about 3 months.
 
I will see you before then.
Hugs
Carol
xx


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pastel shades in your paper and cardstock with a wonderful sentiment and fabulous butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Carol, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love your design and the colours, wonderful parchment work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret typed parchment by mistake but unfortunately we can't edit. xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Carol. sorry for the mistake

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.