Followers

Sunday 30 August 2020

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #43 - AGC - hosted by me.

I hope all are well and still happily crafting.  It has come round again with my turn to host the Challenge.   I am looking forward to visiting all the blogs of those who enter our challenge and choosing my Top 3.

Now here is my design team card:

A download stitch card from Stitching cards.  This could be for my granddaughter who will be 17 in November.  I find this fact very difficult to take in and/or believe.

These sort of stitch cards are quite hard to do as the hole pricking has to be so accurate because if it isn't the lines of the vehicle will be crooked.   From past experience, I can tell you that that looks awful.

I may yet change my mind and do something else for Ellie.  I have taken delivery of more Tattered Lace and I am so tempted.

Keep safe everyone.  Please join in our challenges and visit my fellow teamies. Just click on their names on our blog.

Hugs
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. Using her age on both the number plate and as the bus number was a great idea Carol,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully stitched card Carol. I love that you've put the age in the number plate as well as the bus number. Can't wait to see wht TL goodies you've bought this time.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stitching, straight lines on stitching card is hard to do and you only have to have one hole slightly out and its out of line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m in awe of your stitching Carol. It’s perfect. I’m sure Ellie will treasure it. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Carol, fabulous stitching and I love the mats and layers you've added.

    Look forward to seeing what you create with your new Tattered Lace dies.

    Hugs

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Carol. Children grow up too fast and make us feel old. I'm sure it was only yesterday that she was little and crafting with you.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.